Skills And Tools:
- Follows and supervises the application of safety rules according to company policies and regulations. Maintains order, organization, and cleanliness in all assigned areas, working in line with correct workplace hygiene practices, with the aim to be an example to others.
- Coordinates the team effectively, maintaining discipline during the shift,managing priorities, eliminating bottlenecks and training production staff on how to execute their tasks properly.
COMMUNICATION and COOPERATION:
- Guarantees proper information sharing from one shift to the next, especially in case of relevant
- production issues.
- Cooperates with production manager, warehouse operator and quality controller to ensure production continuity, promote root-cause investigation, and implement corrective actions.
- Promotes successful long-term business strategies by effective, open two-way communication and feedback.
- Ensures smooth integration and communication with other functions.
- Understands the importance of checks for continuous improvement, and therefore monitors production quality, cooperating with the quality department.
- Decides if it is necessary to start or stop the machines based on specific circumstances (reduced staff, quality issues, etc.), prioritizing staff safety, product quality and production continuity. Depending on the size of the shift and plant, the shift supervisor could be required to: supervise technical operations (e.g., color changes, mold changes; blade, equipment, and line cleaning; assisting in line set-up) make sure that startups meet quality standards, perform small repairs,and supervise ordinary maintenance.*PRODUCTION DOCUMENTS AND REPORT WRITING: Can fill out production documents, quality control sheets, and record data. \
- Supervises the completion of shift documents, to ensure precise and timely traceability of production batches as per company standards.
- DEPENDING ON THE NEEDS OF EACH PLANT, THIS ACTIVITY COULD FALL UNDER THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE TECHNICAL AREA
- Good knowledge of plastic molding technologies (EBM and/or SBM and/or IM)
- Good applied knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical and/or electronic systems
- Good applied knowledge of measuring instruments and techniques
- Good applied knowledge of WCM standards
- Good knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment rules and practices
- Leadership. Spend your time and energy to ensure members of your team understand the importance of their work; must be an ex-shift supervisor before.
- Production Engineer - 6th Of O...Cellopack for Packaging Industries - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Maintenance Engineer (6th of O...Cellopack for Packaging Industries - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- Production EngineerConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo4 days ago
- Manufacturing Engineer - CNCConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Electrical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago