Skills And Tools:
- Work to implement the approved financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Supervise the performance of the department’s employees and evaluating the performance and productivity of the employees of each department.
- Plan for periodic inventory procedures for all storage, reviewing settlements related to deficit and excess differences, and preparing a report on them to the financial manager.
- Control cases of negligence in work and evaluating them, considering informing the financial manager of these cases to study their causes and develop appropriate solutions to them.
- Distribute of work among management accountants to ensure consistency in the implementation of work and the fulfillment of internal control requirements.
- Verify the implementation of instructions issued regarding the supply and cashing of checks.
- Follow up the balances in the branches and the treasury to ensure that there are no violations.
- Verify that the book balances match the actual balances by carrying out sudden and periodic inventories.
- Follow-up and coordination with external branches regarding the process of sending documents related to the administration first-hand and treating these branches as sub-warehouses that are obligated to all instructions issued to the Treasury Department.
- Use administrative skills, operational efficiency and effectiveness in managing the administrative levels he/she heads, starting from the level of the treasury accountant to the head of treasury accounts.
- Responsible for supervising and reviewing the daily recording of accounts transactions
- Prepare periodical financial reports to be presented to the top management
- Review the financial statements and dealing with internal and external auditors.
- 12-15 years experience in the field of accounting with full awareness of preparing financial statements and all kinds of periodical financial reports.
- Very good command of English Language is a must.
- Holder of professional certificate is preferable.
- SAP users are preferable.
- Residents of 5th settlement, Nasr city or Heliopolis are preferable.
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Abu Rawash, Giza9 days ago