Skills And Tools:
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support.
- Sell products requiring extensive technical expertise and support for installation and use, such as material handling equipment, numerical-control machinery, or computer systems.
- Support of sales processes via phone calls or visit by create new leads
- Plan and modify product configurations to meet customer needs.
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Arrange for demonstrations or trial installations of equipment.
- Create sales or service contracts for products or services.
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Visit prospective buyers at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to show samples or catalogs, and to inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantages.
- Research and identify potential customers for products or services.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Develop positive relationships with clients.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Competitive package
- Contract, Social & Private Medical insurance after 3month
- Career path
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent
- Experience 3-5 including at least 2+ Years of experience in IT equipment and software selling.
- Good listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Good Command in English in both skills written and speaking.
- Ability to generate leads, build Pipeline, and sales forecast.
- Good computer skills Expert at (MS Office/ Adobe)
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Background in Engineering is plus
- Experience in CRM systems is plus
- Sales Executive - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Lighting Business Development ... - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Spare Parts Sales Representati... - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago
- Direct Sales Agent-10th of Ram...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia9 days ago
- Sales Account Executive - Mohandessin, Giza2 days ago
- Indoor Sales Executive - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior Sales Representative (B... - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Junior Sales ExecutiveConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Sales Development Representati... - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Sales Team Leader (Real Estate... - Katameya, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Sales Account Manager -...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Account Manager (Sales)MazAid - The Advanced Company for Fintech Services - Dokki, Giza20 days ago