Senior DevOps Engineer / Senior DevOps ArchitectPosted 9 days ago
6Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Collaborate with software engineers, data professionals, and product managers to understand system needs.
- Communicate and supervise all DevOps technical aspects across teams
- Design, launch and manage DevOps and Data scalable infrastructure.
- Design, launch and manage capacity and backup/restore strategies and tools
- Design, launch and manage automation environment for provisioning, testing, staging in production.
- Design, launch and manage CI/CD pipelines.
- Analyze, support, troubleshoot and resolve issues in production
- 4+ years of DevOps hands-on experience
- Solid Experience In DevOps using:
- AWS, Google Cloud
- CI/CD (Jenkins, Agora, AWS pipelines)
- Application servers
- Real-time communication services using WebSockets
- Solid Experience in building and managing Databases (Big data and Traditional)
- Solid Experience in troubleshooting and debugging of web applications
- Strong Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Should have a passion for learning and exploring new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid Experience in building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure.
- Solid Experience in automating a real-world production environment.
- Experience in the development and operation of IaaS or PaaS services to on-premise and/or public cloud.
- Strong practical experience in managing VMWare vSphere high availability clustered platforms & backend storage infrastructure (NetApp or TinTri).
- Ideally experience of Kubernetes or similar container-based runtime environments & tooling.
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a cloud or virtualized environment.
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture (REST).
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPNs, DNS, load balancing, and firewalls.
- Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN, etc…).
- Hands on experience with configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Ansible).
- Experience with seamless/automation build scripts used for release management across all environments.
- Experience with automated testing tools and test driven development.
- Understanding and experience with code deployment.
- DevOps & SysOps Tech leadConfidential Company - Kuwait City, Kuwait3 days ago
- Senior Full-Stack Developer- 6...Confidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza7 hours ago