Skills And Tools:
Established in 1936, Salamtex has been recognized as the leading manufacturer of lace fabrics in the Middle East and North Africa with an international client base spanning over 15 countries.
Salamtex has an ever-expanding product range of specialty textiles serving the intimate apparel industry, as well as the medical sector. The company has world-class capabilities of draughting, designing, warping, knitting, dyeing, finishing, flocking, coating, shearing, carbon fishing, scalloping and packing.
Over more than 30 years, Salamtex has expanded into a variety of fields, and established its first dye-house specialized in the lightweight, elastic and technical synthetic fabrics, with a capacity of 120 tons/month. Moreover, it has its own quality, dye lab, and microbiological lab to comply with international standards.
About the Role
- We are looking for a software developer who is willing to immerse their mind in solving complicated and interesting problems in the custom built ERP solution for our company.
- Your day will be spent working understanding the business needs and transforming those to functional working software.
- The current ERP is integrated with most departments, but there is plenty of room for growth and creativity.
- Personal traits we are looking for are flexibility and agility in development and deployment. Will be great if you are autonomous so you can organize your time and effort delivering results that you are confident about. You have an understanding of Agile Methodology or are willing to learn and know the benefits and limitations of story slicing.
Programming languages are but an expression of problem solving so the following are general guidelines that reflect our tech stack
- PHP 8
- MySQL 8
Interested? Great we will love to hear from you. Please send us the following
- A cover letter
- Your Resume
- The following tech assignment
For your application to be considered we require that you spend some time solving the following problem.
In any programming language you like
- Create a JSON file containing the following properties
- Create a web page with a single text box that searches that json file
- Create an add button that updates that file (in memory or on disk)
- Create an update button that updates items in the file (in memory or on disk)
- Create a README.md explaining how to run it locally in detail
- Send us it as a github (or any other really) repo
Thanks for reading this and we wish you best of luck!
Salamtex hiring team
- Product Owner - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Senior Front End Developer ( R... - Giza, Egypt12 days ago
- Senior Python Developer - Cairo, Egypt13 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Web & Mobile... - Cairo, Egypt14 days ago
- Mobile Application Developer - Cairo, Egypt15 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer .N... - New Cairo, Cairo13 days ago
- Senior Devops Engineer - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Software Development Team Lead... - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- Technical Lead - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Software Developer (front end)Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago
- Software Integration Developer...Fawry for Banking Technology and Electronic Payments S.A.E - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Software Developer - FlutterConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Senior Flutter Software Develo...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza11 hours ago