Skills And Tools:
Propel your journey!
Do you want to work in an exciting, rewarding, and collaborative environment where you are appreciated and valued?
Are you passionate about IT, software development, business solutions, BPO, customer operations, etc.? Are Innovation, Talent, and Excellence part of your DNA?
We are an international IT and Software Services company that provides exceptional experiences to customers around the world from our five offices in Egypt, Canada, and Poland. Over 70 global partners rely daily on our 800+ employees for superior Software Development and BPO/ Customer Operations services, as well as innovative Business Solutions.
We are growing – and fast. Join us, and let's grow together! Apply now.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- IT Business Development Manage... - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Associate Business Research An... - New Cairo, Cairo13 days ago
- Senior Java Enterprise Develop...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo26 days ago
- Senior Odoo Developer - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Softwa... - 6th of October, Giza13 days ago
- Senior Flutter Developer - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- HL7 & FHIR System Integration ...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Tele Marketing Agent - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Backend Developer (.NET...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Business AnalystConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago