Skills And Tools:
- Assist in formulating the company's strategic direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Providing strategic recommendations to the executive management team.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies as well as accounting, legal, tax, and treasury departments
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies.
- Oversee the financial operations of employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package.
- Maintain banking relationships and representing the company.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements & auditors and government agencies.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Experience in the Furniture Sector Preferred.
- Accounting Section HeadConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago