Skills And Tools:
- Prepares, reports, and presents data to management.
- Provide key data and recommendations to management in the areas of job cost analysis and cost to complete projections.
- Supports project managers and management as it relates to the analysis of tracking construction expenses.
- Prepares assigned data reports and analysis to management.
- Provides job cost analysis for construction projects.
- Create and perform projections on construction projects.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related required.
- 3 years of solid experience in a similar type of role Is A Must.
- Knowledge of the construction industry is desirable.
- Excellent level Excel/SAP skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong relationship-building, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Cost Accountant - Food Industr...Tamayouz Development and Training Company - Obour City, Cairo3 days ago
- Cost Control Accountant - Fact...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago