Junior Mechanical BIM EngineerPosted 10 days ago
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
• Study project specs and all client requirements.
• Prepare shop drawings, coordination drawings and all project engineering documents.
• Prepare technical calculations for all MEP Disciplines.
• Prepare BOQs for all required materials for the project.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
• Experience: 2-6 years Preferable in Engineering Consulting Companies.
• Excellent command of HAP, ELIT, Revit, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office.
• Good command of English.
- Senior Electrical BIM EngineerSEVEN HANDS for Engineering Services and Construction - Dokki, Giza15 days ago
- Mechanical Design EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo18 days ago