Skills And Tools:
- Develop and execute manual tests cases and test automation scripts.
- Investigate the product and effectively identify where breakage may occur.
- Perform all testing activities, including bug reporting and retesting, root-cause analysis, regression testing and acceptance testing.
- Review functional specifications and participate in the product design process.
- Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities.
- Generate status reports and summarize testing progress in project team meetings.
- Monitor other team members and work with team leads on developing their technical and interpersonal skills.
- Implement, track, and report key metrics to assure full coverage of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Work with quality peers in pairs on testing activities.
- Consistently work on improving quality aspects, test process and infrastructure.
- Receive and handle issues reported externally.
- BSc in Production Engineering / Science.
- from 0 - 5 years of experience.
- Alexandria resident.
- Any Gender.
- Fluent in English.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- QC Engineer - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- Conformity& Certification Engi... - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo17 days ago
- Photocopier Maintenance Engine... - Kafr Alsheikh, Egypt13 days ago
- English Language coach - Downtown, Cairo11 days ago
- QA EngineerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia1 month ago
- Warehouse - Quality control of... - 6th of October, Giza13 days ago
- Vehicle Quality Control (Teste...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Production Engineer - Obour City, Cairo1 month ago
- OQC Engineer - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia24 days ago
- Material Control Specialist - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Civil Quality Control Engineer...MENA For Contracting & Trading - North Coast, Alexandria1 month ago