-Cairo, EgyptPosted 2 months ago
6Applicants for1 open position
- 2In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Personally verify the corrections and absolute accuracy of own and others' work, prior to review by the Senior Architect
- Organize own and others work to achieve set deadlines.
- Lead pro-active coordination with internal and external design disciplines to achieve a high quality, consistent set of presentation or design documents.
- Proactively check and coordinate project documents (including but not limited to multi-disciplinary drawings, design reports, technical specifications, etc.) and ensure the highest quality standards are met.
- Strive to achieve high quality and to meet deadlines efficiently and effectively.
- Keep abreast of the latest software / techniques to increase productivity while sharing knowledge with colleagues.
- Work experience on medium to large scale projects in the GCC is a must
- Majority of experience with Tier 1 Architecture consultants or Multidiscplinary consultancy is essential.
- Stable employment history is essential.
- B.Arch. or M.Arch from a reputed university is a mus
- Certification in Revit is an advantage
- Hospitality, high-end residential, office, high-rise and mixed-use project experience is essential.
- Healthcare, retail experience is an added value.
- Developed Design skills and understanding of the design process and interfaces between design disciplines.
- Developed project design experience.
- Flexibility of attitude towards company objectives.
- Cordial relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Ability to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design intent.
- Presentation skills.
- High Proficiency in REVIT and AutoCAD, word processing and presentation programs.
- Detailed knowledge of SSH's standards, policies, codes and procedures.
- Full knowledge of Statutory Authorities' requirements, knowledge of codes, regulations and submission requirements.
- Developed knowledge of Fire & Life Safety Principles.
- Developed knowledge of Sustainable Design principles.
- Ability and will to update knowledge.
- Ability and will to mentor and provide support to junior staff members.
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of other languages is an added value
- Planning Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo5 hours ago
- Structural Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Lighting Designer - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Draftsman (Technical Office En... - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia1 month ago
- Architecture Technical Office ... - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Quality Control Engineer - Bou... - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria22 days ago
- Senior Architectural Technolog...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Principal Architectural Techno...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago