Skills And Tools:
- Designing, implementing, and supervising custom treatment plans.
- Supervising patient progress.
- Making adjustments to treatment as needed.
- Must have excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Organizing physical exercise sessions.
- Collecting statistics.
- Writing reports.
- Bachelor's degree and Doctor of Physical Therapy degree.
- At least 1 year of experience.
- Master's degree is a plus.
- Sports Injuries' Experience.
- Females only.
- Physical Therapist - Full TimeConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza18 days ago
- Medical RepresentativeConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt30 days ago
- Health Informatics ConsultantConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo23 days ago