Chief AccountantPosted 1 month ago
401Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Evaluate computerized accounting systems and provide recommendations to IT team for performance improvements.
- Generate financial reports and statements to Managers for review.
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
- Provide guidance to other Accountants when needed.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- 5 years Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
- Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - New Nozha, Cairo18 hours ago
- Senior Accountant / Chief Acco...United Group For Engineering And Investment - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Accounting Manager - Alexandri...Confidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria10 days ago