Skills And Tools:
- Work with internal and external customers/market to analyse the needs & Requirements and align project/product road map to strategic goals.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Gather feature requests,requirements,schedule releases, and coordinates sprints.
- You should be able to identify user needs, help a customer/market understand a business value and work with cross-functional teams to manage project/product releases.
- Owns the project/product road map.
- Follow our competitors and the industry.
- Research and analyse market, the users, and the road map for the product.
- Software requirements specification [SRS].
- Data flow diagram [Requirement analysis] is a plus.
- Use case Diagrams [scenarios].
- User Acceptance Testing Plan (UTA).
- Participate in applying the Agile methodology.
- As a systems analyst, you'll be expected to have a working knowledge of programming as well as analytically skills. Common programs include .
- Business AnalystConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Business AnalystConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago