Skills And Tools:
- Development experience in IBMi (As/400, Iseries) environment.
- Excellent skills in RPG III, RPG IV (Structured/ Free-Format), ILE, CL, SQL, Embedded SQL, Subfile, RLU, DDS, DB2.
- Good knowledge of Batch debugging.
- Hands-on experience with Trigger programs, Journals, Interface programs, and AS/400 ILE concepts.
- Knowledge of AS/400 change management tool operation (ALDON/ Implementer/ Turnover etc...), ROBOT scheduler.
- Good experience in screen designing/ report designing/ data file transfer and debugging.
- Sound knowledge of FTP/ SFTP.
- Ability to create Sub-procedures, Subroutines, and service programs.
- Experience in iSeries Navigator and integrated file system (IFS).
- Ability to understand and resolve complex technical scenarios in a concise manner.
- Experience in providing support to system applications on AS/400 would be added advantage.
- XML, HTML, stored procedure knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science.
- From 5-10 years of experience mainly on AS/400 Development.
- AS400 / RPG, RPGLE, RPG/400, SDU, RLU, SQL/400, Query/400, SQLRPGLE, CL, CLLE knowledge is a must.
- Knowledge of MS SQL & BI Tool (Business Object, Power BI)
- Quality Control Engineer for R...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt10 days ago
- Data Production Delivery and S...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago