Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software.
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Acts as team leader on projects.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
- Participates in development of software user manuals.
- Graduate of Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- 2-3 years of related practical experience
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Spring Framework (MVC, Boot and Security), Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Hands on experience using GIT, Jenkins, SourceTree and IntelliJ IDE.
- Working with GWT is a plus.
- Experience in ERP integration is a plus.
- Senior Software Developer - Fr...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago