Skills And Tools:
- Conducting interviews, recruiting.
- Conduct new hire employee orientations apprise employees of benefit options and accurately completes required paperwork for new staff members
- Arranging training sessions with all new hires and refresher workshops for existing employees.
- Assisting managers with staff requirements.
- Identifying and addressing employee requirements regarding performance issues, training, and career growth.
- Performing various administrative tasks and accurately processing paperwork.
- Counseling staff on HR policies, practices, and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Relevant experience in an HR role from 4-6 years of experience.
- Strong leadership skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong moral and ethical code.
- HR SupervisorConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago