Skills And Tools:
- Manage the online booking system of Tripathon
- Contact hotels and check the bookings and confirmation numbers.
- Contact the travel agents when needed and resolve all the arisen issues.
- Handle all the requests and responding to inquiries of agents by email.
- Reconcile bookings of Tripathon system with suppliers.
- Identify disputes and report them to IT department.
- Investigate the differences in what? with Operations department.
- Be involved in different projects to support the team.
- Coordinate issues with other departments in company (sales, tariff, packages, accounts)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Travel Industry or related field.
- 0 to 3 years of experience in the same role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- Strong problem-solving and listening skills.
- Build rapport and collaborate with others internally and externally.
- Work experience in Customer Support division will be a plus
- Detail-oriented & flexible
- Bilingual Guest Relations Exec...OceanAir Travels - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Guest Relations Executive (Fre...OceanAir Travels - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Fluent English Reservations Ag...Sutherland - Cairo, Egypt15 days ago
- Guest Service Agent - Monkey M...Cosmofun - Sheikh Zayed, Giza16 days ago
- Guest Service Agent - Cosmo Ci...Cosmofun - Sheikh Zayed, Giza16 days ago
- Hotel bookings - Reservation a...Sutherland - New Cairo, Cairo17 days ago
- Guest Relations Agent- EnglishOceanAir Travels - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Flights Fulfillment AgentAL-Matar - Maadi, Cairo16 days ago
- Guest Service AssociateBrassbell - Zamalek, Cairo24 days ago
- English Call Center AgentSutherland - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Fluent English speakers for Hi...Sutherland - Moharam Bek, Alexandria19 days ago
- Guest RelationsEFS - North Coast, Alexandria16 days ago