Skills And Tools:
- Installation of Oracle Access Manager
- Installation of Oracle Identity Store
- Integration of OID with Directory Integration Platform
- Integration of DIP with Active Directory
- Integration of OAM with E-Business Suite
- Integration of OID with E-Business Suite
- Upgradation of OAM and OID to latest version
- Monitoring user synchronization from AD to DIP
- Monitoring user synchronization from DIP to E-Business Suite
- Creation of wallet for SSL configuration and importing of user certificates in it
- Creation of keystore for SSL configuration and communication with AD SSL Port
- Monitoring and Managing WebLogic components for OID and OAM
- Deployment of custom login page in OAM
- Configuring Load Balancer for OAM and OID
- Involving in periodic maintenance and patching to OAM and OID
- Implementing new feature to improve the efficiency of product
- Resolving User synchronization issue from AD to DIP and From DIP to EBS
- Resolving user login issue to EBS for “Single Sign On” user.
- Managing end-to-end project management activities inclusive of planning, effort, design, scope, estimation, resource coordination and delivery as per specified time frame.
- Undertaking design & development, testing, debugging and troubleshooting of the application; supervising smooth implementation of the application
- Supervising administration of database involving performance tuning, outage management, database recovery, script automation, managing the workflow, creation & administration of new & existing concurrent manager and registration of forms & concurrent request
- Maintaining the Oracle database performance by calculating optimum values for database configuration parameters, implementing new releases, completing maintenance requirements and evaluating computer operating systems & hardware products
- Applying Patches and performing activities using AD utilities like (adpatch, adadmin, adctrl, Adop)
- Administering code deployment, change management and quality assurance; creating indexes, views, triggers, stored procedures, functions and packages.
- Applying CPU patches to Database and application as per the SLA and vulnerability.
- Providing technical support to Application Development Teams and setting / maintaining standards
- Leading & managing project teams throughout the project lifecycle and providing them support & guidance on technical and project-related issues
- Cloning, Restore & Recovery of Oracle Database using RMAN
- Changing APPS password using FNDCPASS & AFPASSWD utility
- Interacting with Oracle Support Team for technical assistance requests.
- To make sure Full Daily database backup is completed.
- Java Developer - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer 22... - Cairo, Egypt16 days ago
- Devops Engineer - Software Dev... - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- Java Full Stack Team Leader - Maadi, Cairo14 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - Mokattam, Cairo15 days ago
- Mobile Maintenance Specialist ... - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago
- Sr. BI & Reporting Specialist - Mokattam, Cairo1 month ago
- Team Lead Senior Java Develope... - Rehab City, Cairo16 days ago
- React Native Developer - Rehab City, Cairo21 days ago
- Oracle SCM Consultant (Oracle ...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza24 days ago
- Oracle Developer Team LeadConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- Senior Application Support Eng...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza10 days ago