Executive Manager - RetailPosted 1 month ago
109Applicants for1 open position
- 3In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- • Develops and directs the implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and work standards for Retail sector
• Monitors and directs daily operations to ensure that policies and procedures are being followed
• Develops and monitors the budget; oversees financial well-being of the retail
- Contribute towards overall marketing strategy.
- Provides and recommend training, professional development and work evaluation of subordinate staff and recommendations on hiring, termination, promotion and discipline as required.
- Direct contacts, negotiations and meetings with stakeholders regarding all sales and operations issues
- Setting sales budgets for the brands under direct management
- Setting, review and monitor sales plans implementation and results.
- Strengthen the sales and customer service activities of the Stores in line with Brands standards.
- Lead and motivate the sales and support the shops managers and teams and provide them qualified support with a view to achieve targets successfully.
- Oversee, shops leasing contracts, franchisee agreements stores maintenance contracts and issues
- Supervise & assist Shop Managers in merchandising, administration and stock verification activities
- Initiate corrective action in the stores where necessary.
- Plan the annual buying requirements for the items by calculating buying budget in line with sales history and market trends, collecting information on customer mix, identifying slow and fast moving items, and forecasting future buying requirements.
- Organize with brand managers and marketing team promotional events for new collections, annual sales and special offer promotions, set and monitor effectiveness of advertising and PR campaigns to ensure all marketing activities are implemented in line with the strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales / Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field.
- 10+ experience in retail home decorations or related field including at least 5 years in management position.
- Excellent Communication & analytical skills
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Retail Sales ManagerConfidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo9 days ago
- International Ice Cream Retail...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt3 days ago
- Retail Leasing SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago