- Experience Needed:
More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
About the Job
- Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote Senior Web Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries.
- The right candidate should be able to produce top-quality results within provided time frames and be capable of solving low-level and high-level problems. This is a full-time, home-based position.
- Work with TL on architecture design for projects. This includes research related to the project and defining the correct technologies that should be used to accomplish project goals
- Work on several projects at the same time with the same quality
- Help other team members find solutions for the problems they have on the project
- Write technical documentation, individually or with help of other developers and TL
- Be involved as a developer on the project and be responsible for the quality of your part or for the entire project
- Help TL with code reviews and technical project management
- Work on finding solutions for both low level and high-level problems
- Help with defining test plans with QAs
- Work with TL to make project-related technical decisions
- Work independently and deliver quality results without the need for constant supervision
- Cover the complete development of small scale projects under the supervision of TL
- Lead teams of various sizes working on medium and large projects under the supervision of Operations and Engineering Head
- Supervise the development of small scale projects
Why Work with Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
- Scopic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More than 4 years
About this Company
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
See all Careers and Jobs at Scopic
We build advanced software for clients and...