Skills And Tools:
Salary: Between 6000-12000 Egyptian Pounds per month
Meeteasy is a start-up based in the UK which is currently in the development stage of building mobile application(s) focused on facilitating individuals (within networks) to meet…easily. Further detail will be provided to the successful candidate on the functionality of the mobile application. As previously mentioned Meeteasy is a company in its infancy, completion of the mobile application development is expected in Q4 2021. As part of its business plan, Meeteasy will launch the product and services it offers in Egypt in order to test the:
- Stability of the mobile application;
- Use cases and user interactions; and
- Business model.
Subject to a successful test launch in Egypt further launches will commence throughout the world (including but not limited to Europe, Middle East and the United States).
This role has been advertised to assist Meeteasy's founder (and sole shareholder) in launching Meeteasy services in Egypt. You will be required to have a virtual interview and potentially carry out some tasks in order to be successful for the role. You will be one of the first people joining the Meeteasy team and have the opportunity to work with the outsourced developers (based in India) in refining the product offering.
Please note Meeteasy is a company incorporated in the UK. It does not have a presence in Egypt therefore this will not be an employment contract. Rather it will be a contract for services between Meeteasy and the individual rather than an employer - employee relationship. This means that the successful candidate will be required to be responsible for their own taxes, social insurance payments and other financial and regulatory obligations with respect to company law and or employment law. Put simply you will be a freelancer for the period of this contract until Meeteasy gains the necessary to commence operations and business activities in Egypt. Please note that whilst operations are forecast to commence (and remain) in Egypt - Meeteasy (in its sole discretion) can at any time change its business model.
As with all Startup companies, job roles are not clearly defined. Everyone is expected to support and deliver where it is needed. As one of the first members of the team it is vital that you have a collaborative mindset.
- Assist the founder in his assessment of the outsourced delivery of the mobile application(s);
- Review code and assess cleanliness and efficiency of the code; and
- Project managing the development (no tech experience required).
- Brainstorming, designing, implementing and testing potential new features of product and platform features, including frontend and backend development of the app
- API and infrastructure development
- Contributing to design and product meetings
- Create, document and implement a testing plan which is scalable
- Manage testing from cradle to grave and sign-off on milestones
- Advise on areas of improvement from the app and carry out root-cause analysis on issues arising from testing.
Business development and administrative support:
- Be responsible for designing new features based on data received from the app and users;
- Contribute to commercial aspects of the project;
- Contribute to the sales plan (as appropriate).
- Laravel / PHP
- HTML5 / SASS / CSS
The ideal candidate will have experience in app development, knowledge of machine learning and automation and a meticulous approach to testing. Experience with GitHub.
A degree in Computer Science or a related field, Qualification or the personal or professional experience to demonstrate ability to carry out this role.
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria in order to apply for the role:
- Excellent command of Arabic and English (written and verbal);
- Presentation skills (virtually and face to face);
- Highly organised and respectful of time
- Self motivated
- Inquisitive / ability to learn
- Great attention to detail; and
- Personable person with good emotional intelligence.
- Senior ASP.NET Full Stack Deve... - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - Cairo - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Backend Developer (Node... - Alexandria, Egypt15 days ago
- Senior Back End Developer - No... - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Back End Developer - Re... - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Backend Developer - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer (L...Confidential Company - Mansoura, Dakahlia2 days ago
- Sr. Full Stack Java Developer ...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago