Skills And Tools:
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed through the personnel cycle.
- Maintaining and recording payroll effects (penalties, absence, deductions)
- Preparing and updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Responsible for all Personnel activities and dealing with government authorities, such as labor office, social insurance authorities, and medical insurance and build a strong relationship with them.
- Preparing social insurance records and maintaining employee’s files and ensure fully meeting the requirements.
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Conducting annual salary surveys
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget and evaluation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Maintaining affirmative action programs
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Overseeing exit interviews
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- 7-10 years of experience