-Cairo, EgyptPosted 13 days ago
436Applicants for1 open position
- 64In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Prepare Month-end closing bookings, ensure compliance with deadlines and accuracy of financial data.
- Prepare accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports ( Balance sheet, Income Statement, and Cash flow)
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Supervises taxes and handles the tax inspections.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Ensure proper implementation and application of systems, policies, and procedures
- Ensure control and risk mitigation
- Work with the external auditor to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience is required at least 10 years, preferably in the technology sector.
- Excellent knowledge experience in Egyptian accounting standards & IFRS
- Excellent knowledge experience in Egypt Tax rules & regulations.
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago