Skills And Tools:
- Develop conceptual design schematics for buildings including layouts and, major methods and materials of construction.
- Develop & articulate solutions based on customer’s business & technical requirements.
- Assisting the firm principal in all aspects of the project from schematic design all the way to the production of construction documents.
- Checking of documents including review for compliance with applicable codes, standards and company procedures.
- Interface and coordinate with other engineering disciplines, project management, customer representatives and regulatory authorities as applicable to the project.
- Developing architecture shop drawings at different project stages.
- Coordinating architecture shop drawings with civil and electromechanical components.
- Preparing and reviewing quantity survey activities.
- Draw, update, and maintain designs
- Manage multiple complex projects at the same time
- Ensure our designs meet manufacturing, technical and customer Responsibilities
- Ensure that all design projects are completed within budget and time
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture Engineering is a must.
- CAD experience
- 3DMax experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills