Skills And Tools:
A Civil Tech.office Engineer needed for our company Matrix Engineering.
- Participate in implementing technical office policies and procedures.
- Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ, etc.).
- Update the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to the consultant for approval.
- Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting, or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Review subcontractor's shop drawings as well as outsourced shop drawings and coordinate their approval process with the project consultant.
- Coordinate with the Surveying Engineer to provide him with all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
- Participate in solving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office Manager for discussion and proper solution.
- Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project and hand them over to the project consultant
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering is a must.
- Willing to work in the head office and visit sites.
- Excellent user of engineering computer software (AutoCAD – Revit-Tekla-SAP-ETAP).
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- Good command in English both written and spoken.
- Senior Scaffolding EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer (Arc... - Giza, Egypt5 days ago
- Equipment's Technical Office M... - New Cairo, Cairo15 hours ago
- Technical Sales Engineer - Alu...Confidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo1 day ago
- مشرف موقع مدني - Civil Site Su... - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer - Ci...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer (Arc...Confidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo2 days ago