Skills And Tools:
We are currently looking for Interns in Riyadh who are passionate in their field, have fresh ideas and are critical/creative thinkers with strong analytical skills.
We will count on you to:
- Coordinate and review client data
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative information by identifying trends and issues from information gained during focus groups, interviews, and meetings/research
- Conduct research on human capital topics and relevant industries, using internet and internal databases to gather information on current and prospective clients
- Participate in Business Development activities including scheduling and attending pitch meetings
- Provide support to Consultants and Project Managers
- Assist in preparing client presentations/reports, including creating exhibit/visual aids to effectively communicate analytical findings, by using excel data and PowerPoint for review by more senior consultants
We are interested if you:
- Fresh Graduate
- Bachelor or master’s degree preferably in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Human Resources or any relevant Major. A Master’s degree holder would be highly valued.
We believe you would excel at Mercer if you:
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity, an ability to learn quickly, think creatively and critically, as well as having proactive problem-solving skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative along with expert proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Superior organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple priorities whilst working to changing deadlines and paying attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has the desire to work on multiple client teams with the capability to build successful working relationships with contacts at all levels
- Fluent in English and Arabic
What’s in it for you?
At Mercer, we recognize that our most important asset is our people. We believe in the value of healthy, happy colleagues and promote a culture of caring and well-being. In joining Mercer, you would benefit from working on challenging projects with leading clients across the region, have access to highly flexible work arrangements, participate in training and development programs, and private health insurance in addition to a competitive rewards package. You would be part of a professional environment where your career matters to us and is supported in our global organization through regular check-ins with your line manager and a focus on upskilling you for your next career step. And you will enjoy a great team culture, working with motivated and engaged colleagues from different parts of the world driven by a common purpose –aiming to merge economics and empathy in everything we do!
With more than 25,000 employees in more than 40 countries worldwide, Mercer is the leading global service provider for Human Capital, Talent Management, Employee Health, Retirement and Investment Consulting. We at Mercer work with clients across the globe to solve their most complex challenges related to Health, Wealth and Career related matters.
If you are still reading and thinking this opportunity could be of interest to you, please submit one-page CV