Skills And Tools:
The Medical Advisor will be a part of the Medical Communication Franchise.
The Medical Advisor will be employed as a scientific peer and utilize resources within the Medical Communication Franchise in order to contribute to achieving the company’s goals by converting strategic medical input into planning in addition to effectively guiding the execution of medical-scientific activities.
The Medical Advisor will also act as a medical asset, particularly to the Medical Affairs & Medico-Marketing Streamlines.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting the Medical Director with conducting all medical services performed by the Medical Communication Franchise
- Assisting, regularly reviewing, and providing recommendations to ensure that the policies and procedures will be followed as per the latest standard policies, procedures, and medical protocols
- Ensuring high scientific standards for the output produced by the Medical Communication Franchise through expert review and the implementation of a tailored feedback mechanism to tactical teams
- Facilitating medical and scientific information to external and internal key stakeholders
- Translating the Global Medical Goals and Strategies into research, data analysis, scientific communication, educational, and other tactics and solutions
- Developing good relationships with key opinion leaders
- Providing prompt medical information support, such as research and answering medical inquiries from external and internal stakeholders, and reviewing/approving of documents
- Supporting the Medical Team by providing accurate, comprehensive, and medically relevant information
- Acknowledging the medical team’s accomplishments and achievements with internal stakeholders
- Developing, implementing, and continuously improving Medical Affairs on-boarding and training
- Providing operational support by carrying out activities related to Medical Information, Communication, Education
- Working closely with the medical information teams to make sure that information about all the company’s products are available and updated
- Providing an authoritative opinion regarding medical questions, thus enabling colleagues to comply with the required statutory requirements
- Reviewing, evaluating, and communicating important medical/scientific information related to the company’s products
Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrated ability to apply and leverage scientific and medical knowledge with scientific credibility
- Demonstrated people or project management and team leadership skills, and preferably, coaching skills
- Strong medical/clinical knowledge and ability to handle scientific documents, medical data processing, and medical terminology
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical industry regulations and policies governing information provision.
- Ability to plan and manage the demands of a broad scientific/medical portfolio of services with a commercially driven mindset
- Providing a proven success record in the medical field, scientific research, or medical management is a plus
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback
- Strategic thinking, specifically related to value proposition and clinical and value evidence
- Ability to communicate information accurately
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical communication (written as well as oral) paired with a result-oriented mindset and project management skills
- Strong prioritization skills and the ability to understand how decisions fit into the broader context of corporate strategies
- Advanced scientific & medical writing skills
- In a matrix environment, able to effectively manage cross-functions
- Experience in related medical functions, such as Clinical Research and Health Outcomes research.
- Bachelor’s degree of medicine
- A minimum of 8 years of experience
- Significant experience in Medical Affairs
- Proficiency in English
- Medical Representative in QenaConfidential Company - Qena, Egypt26 days ago