Executive Manager (Residential Compound)Posted 2 months ago
133Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Implementing all decisions taken by the union.
- Process work instructions of union head and cascade to team members, also to coordinate between advisory committees. In charge of providing sustainable quality services to the compound with the best performance levels.
- Manages the daily affairs of the compound according to the KPIs and goals set.
- Ensures instructions of the union are applied.
- Implements the approved work plan for services within the compound such as Landscape, maintenance, security, administrative affairs, accounting, purchasing, and warehousing.
- Prepares daily, weekly or annual reports related to the services provided, allowing the union to present the best possible services within the compound.
- Suggests new ideas and concepts to the union, allowing better quality services.
- Reviews all purchasing quotations for best prices and negotiates to reach the best price for the best quality as per internal policy for Procurement and Warehousing.
- Reviews warehouse inventory and approves balances from the Union Head on a monthly basis.
- Provides adequate and accurate reports to the union to take optimum decisions (ie maintenance reports, outstanding payments for residents, etc.
- Supports the CRM Specialists working in the compound to raise customer service levels.
- Supervises the preparation of all analysis reports on compound and facility services.
- Coordinating with all Governmental entities on behalf of compound management and union head through delegation letter.
- Solving daily issues that may arise and report to the union unsolved issues, where interference is required.
- Sends invitations to the residents to attend general assembly meetings and takes minutes of the meeting, ensuring they are ultimately approved, officially registered and filed properly.
- Automates information and processes at the management office to ensure sustainable business flow.
- Supervises and follows up on the collection process with residents and reports outstanding amount.
- Supervises CRM platform for the residents ensuring quality customer service and response.
- Receives Residents complains and resolves them adequately, ensuring optimum solutions
- Supervises and participates with Treasurer and Accountant to produce the Annual Budget for the Union's approval.
- Presents topics provided by the residents to the Union acting as a liaison according to their priority.
- Ensures adequate registration and filing of all documents.
- Egyptian National
- Males ONLY
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in managing people (Preferably with real estate development sector, housing projects or touristic resorts).
- Experienced in managing projects and achieving results
- Thorough knowledge of the Housing Laws
- Strong capability to deal with governmental entities
- Strong capability in managing personnel and services.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to write reports
- Very good negotiation skills
- Customer- Oriented
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverable and projects at the same
- User level of Microsoft Windows
- Marketing Manager - Real Estat...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Sales Manager - Real EstateConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago