Media BuyerPRESTIGE GROUP FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT & DEVELOPMENT - Nasr City, CairoPosted 27 days ago
14Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- The Digital Planner/Buyer will be responsible for working with clients, Agencies sites/publishers, and internal departments to plan buy, and traffic all digital media with strong emphasis on B2B, local and national sites.
- Meeting clients to understand their advertising strategy and building up a picture about their target audience
- Presenting media proposals, including timings and cost breakdowns, helping clients to reach a final decision about their future advertising strategy.
- Advising the creative team and clients about the most effective media combination
- Obtaining the best advertising rates that fit with the agreed media strategy
- Managing budgets and maintaining advertising spend records.
- Maintains media plans including changes, budgeting, execution, reporting, optimization, and invoice reconciliation.
- Excellent understanding of online media planning
- Understands how digital fits in the overall client marketing/media strategy
- Proficient in using standard online media research and planning tools (Nielsen Net Ratings, Double Click)
- Ability to work with modest media budgets.
- Bachelor Degree.
- +2 years of Media planning experience at digital marketing agency.
- Strong mathematical abilities required.
- Experience using DoubleClick, ComScore, Nielsen Net Ratings, Google Analytics, and other media tools.
- Strong writing, presentation, and strategic and analytical thinking skills.
- Able to work independently and have excellent time management skills.
- Digital Marketing ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago