Skills And Tools:
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Creating cell lines or cultures of stem cells.
- Perform a multitude of tests and augmentations to a cell line.
- Continually regrow a line without obtaining additional cells from an organism.
- Coordinates all aspects of assigned laboratory. Maintains laboratory rooms & equipment clean to ensure cleanliness and proper maintenance according to specifications. Maintains and performs minor equipment maintenance to ensure that problems are fixed in a timely manner.
- Acts as specialist on laboratory methods and equipment functions.
- Develops and implements policies, procedures, and standards for lab operations to ensure the efficiency, effectiveness, and quality control of the laboratory and compliance with federal, state, and university regulations and standards.
- Orders and stocks supplies and materials to ensure inventory is maintained at the appropriate level; purchases items as needed within budgetary restrictions.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor’s degree in science/Biology, medicine, or equivalent.
- Prior experience Stem cells is a MUST.
- Master’s degree or equivalent is an asset.
- Courses in Stem cells and gene editing are a strong asset.
- Ability to be flexible & adaptable to changing technology.
- Documentation skills required.
- MUST be research Oriented.
- Medical Sales Representative -...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago