Skills And Tools:
- Forecast the product quantity needs based on previous history and upcoming demand.
- Prepare and maintain a delivery schedule and communicate with all relevant departments and work closely with the project manager.
- Communicate with suppliers to make orders, negotiate to get the best offers and connect info between suppliers and other internal departments.
- Analyze and gather data of shipments, facilities, brokers, vendors, and compliance, to develop weekly tracking reports, outline/schedule for All open orders.
- Maintain the system data requirements and ensure integrity at all times & maintain logistics of records.
- Review the Egyptian product's standards and import laws / regulations ensuring that the product’s ingredients meet these specifications.
- Work closely with the supplier to do necessary labelling and documentation of the products according to Egyptian import laws.
- Coordinate between shipping lines, insurance company, and the supplier to ensure orders are fully executed to from point of origin to final destination.
- Contact with the supplier preparing and reviewing import documentation to ensure the integrity of import / export documentation and timely preparing of import documentation for all air and sea shipments requirement.
- Work closely with the accounting department to determine and recommend shipping costs and fulfilling bank transactions for the suppliers.
- Follow up with local banks to get the shipment documents properly stamped for port release.
- Communicate, cooperate, and audit customs clearance agent.
- Follow up with the customs' clearance agent to ensure timely release and delivery of products to our warehouse, and working closely with him to insure proper product classification and solving all problems that might arise.
- Research foreign and local import/export regulations that related to company's import/export activities, monitors regulation changes, takes necessary actions to ensure company compliance.
- At least 3 years of SAP Logistics SCM implementation experience or support experience
- University degree in computer science, business information technology, mathematics, physics, engineering or equivalent
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with vendors verbally and in writing
- Excellent English
- Purchasing concepts and techniques (E)
- Quality assurance concepts and techniques
- Supply Chain ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Inbound Supply Chain Intern - ...Prometeon Tyres Group – Egypt (Ex-Pirelli Tyres Egypt) - Ameria, Alexandria4 days ago
- Supply Chain SpecialistConfidential Company - Hadayek Alahram, Giza9 days ago
- Oracle NetSuite Supply Chain C...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Supply Chain Director Assistan...Confidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria14 hours ago