Skills And Tools:
- Monitoring the movements of restrictions on the account of works in progress
- Preparing reports of project completion rates.
- Monitor the actual costs and compare them with the estimated and its impact on the profitability of the project.
- Preparing monthly reports with business additions and total costs.
- Distribution of overhead costs to projects.
- Follow up on contracts concluded with contractors before signing them, and report any deviations from the estimated.
- Follow-up abstracts from the site.
- Preparing reports of changes in contract values, their causes, and their impact on profitability.
- Updating the general costs of projects (estimated and actual) and updating them on the cost lists.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Preferred Work experience at Glass Companies.
- 4 - 6 years of experience in a relevant position.
- Excellent computer skills.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles and best practices.
- Analytical skills with a keen sense of organization and detail.
- Senior Accountant / Chief Acco...United Group For Engineering And Investment - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago