Skills And Tools:
- Prepare General ledger Journal entries according to Company financial policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare accounts receivables Journal entries on the invoice issuance date to maintain an accurate accounts receivables system to enhance the collection function
- Daily update of bank reconciliation sheets to provide a clear view of the cash management process
- Handling Receivable safe and weekly deposit for all amounts
- Review, sign the evidenced hard copy of monthly closing, and make sure that the keeping. maintenance of monthly end closing file is indeed in order
- Prepare monthly entries year-end adjustments
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Experience in real estate field
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional Knowledge & Skills: Microsoft Office Suite applications – Excel, Word, Outlook is required.
- CFO Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago