Skills And Tools:
We are looking for competent individuals to join our successful team as Senior Penetration Tester, We offer a competitive salary is US dollars, Medical Insurance, Supportive work environment, and Positive culture.
- Perform manual penetration tests of websites, services, and mobile applications to discover and exploit vulnerabilities .
- Provide technical leadership and advice to junior team members on attack and penetration test engagements .
- Clearly document and communicate findings and remediation recommendations to the application/service owners .
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical/IT field with relevant experience .
- Experience with penetration testing tools such as OWASP ZAP, Burp Suite, Nmap, etc.
- Experience with manual attack and penetration testing .
- Familiarity with multiple operating systems, minimally Windows and Linux .
- Understanding of network architecture, or how networks operate in general .
Preferred Requirements :
- Certifications: OSCP, OSCE, OSWE, GPEN, GXPN, GWAPT;
- Understanding of web-based security vulnerabilities, ability to identify and exploit them (e.g.XSS, CSRF, SQLi, session management issues, etc.) .
- Prior experience in web development .
- Experience in CTF competitions or Bug Bounty programs .
- Experience in mobile (iOS/Android) application development/assessment .
- Ability to provide customer-facing support in a professional manner.