Skills And Tools:
Are you looking to start an Exciting Career with an Innovative Team in a Multinational Organization?! Then we have a job for YOU! Apply at Sutherland today!
- The purpose of this position is to solve the customer's inquiries through Chatting.
- Provide first-level trouble-shooting (if a customer complaint).
- Provide information and guidance (if a general customer inquiry) in order to resolve customer issues/inquiries.
- University Graduate is a must.
- Very good command of French and average command of English Language
- Flexibility to work on rotational shifts basis and rotational days off.
- 0-5 years of experience (Fresh Graduates are also welcomed to apply).
- Gender: M/F.
- Alexandria resident is a must.
- Good communication, problem-solving & interpersonal skills
Offered Package & Working Conditions:
- Very Attractive Packages.
- Work at home after the training period.
- Additional Benefits (Social Insurance – Private Medical Insurance Coverage – Transportation (Door to Door) for the night shifts.
- Professional training under the supervision of certified trainers.
- 9 working hours including 1-hour Break.
- 2 Days off per week.