Skills And Tools:
- Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
- Ensuring the integrity, accuracy, and timelines of all financial records, ensuring all income and liabilities are accurately recorded, reconciled and reviewed.
- Delivery of the monthly close process, analysing transactions and preparing required journals.
- Perform month end closing activities such as account reconciliation, revenue recognition, expenses recording, etc.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Evaluate computerized accounting systems and provide recommendations to IT team for performance improvements.
- Generate financial reports and statements to Managers for review.
- Analyse financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Monitor expenditures, analyse revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
- Good in English
- Year of experience is 8 to 10 years
- Prefer to have a Strong accounting background and highly knowledge of accounting standards of bot Egyptian (EAS) and international (IFRS)
- Details oriented.
- Good communication skills and
- Problem solving skills.
- CFO Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia5 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago