Skills And Tools:
- A digital marketing manager is responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services.
- He or she plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- A digital marketing manager also identifies and evaluates new digital technologies and uses Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display and search advertising
- Manage budget as set forth by the leadership team & determine recommendations for allocation of spend
- Planning, developing, and implementing Digital Marketing strategies
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films, and multimedia programs
- Running Digital Marketing campaigns using all digital platforms
- Translate the Brand Development Plan into a detailed and effective annual Marketing land in order to achieve the set growth targets
- Develop and deliver marketing and communications strategies for the organization including social media presence
- Establish a digital marketing campaign and platform; which develops and promotes our organization’s online presence
- Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Experience +7 years in digital marketing and at least 2 years as team leader or supervisor
- Good knowledge of (SEO – SMM – SEM – SMO).
- Senior Digital Marketing Speci...AL-TAWAKOL For Electrical Industries -NTT - Obour City, Cairo1 day ago