Skills And Tools:
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance
- An opportunity for fresh graduates.
- Requirements for the job: -
- At least one year experience.
- Good looking and tactful.
- Intelligent and quick-witted and has the art of negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Good at using computers, Microsoft Office programs, etc.
- Work under pressure.
- Preferably someone who owns a car.
- The ability to learn, train and develop.
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia5 days ago
- Group Senior Financial Control...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago