Skills And Tools:
- Places products on shelves and in secondary points of sale pharmacies / locations.
- Checks the state and quantity of goods / products on the shelves in the pharmacies.
- Repositions and arranges products at points of sale to increase their marketability and visibility in order to maintain proactive awareness of Parkville’s products.
- Checks the expiry dates, removing expired goods / products from shelves in addition verifying prices of displayed products and competitive price monitoring.
- Provides ongoing formal and informal feedback about the sales and products to the upper managerial levels and communicate effectively in a fast-moving, rapidly growing and competitive pharmaceuticals industry.
- Builds strong relationships with business colleagues in POS, marketing, Sales, to attain / understand business goals and demand to set proper expectations where warranted.
- Offers good customer service by accurate pricing, increases and decreases in order to ensure sale and signage is accurate and precise.
- Document new items, sales and price changes of other competitors to be reported to the higher levels regularly.
- Ensures stocking in chain / key pharmacies and notify direct manager when shortage, this is to keep inventory high enough to meet customer demand, but not too high to contribute to unnecessary expenses.
- Identifies profitable and best-selling lines / points and to suggest new / develop existing promotional ideas and strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university.
- Experience 1 year in Retail, Sales, Trade Marketing / Pharmaceutical Field.
- Sales RepresentativeConfidential Company - Badr City, Cairo13 days ago
- Medical Sales Representative -...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago
- Real Estate Sales Representati...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago