Skills And Tools:
- Formulate plan for warehouse management and maintenance
- Ensure efficiency in warehouse functions and reduce operating cost
- Ensure effective warehouse productivity measures & minimum shipments turnaround time
- Minimize warehouse costs through effective management and control of storage cost, labor cost, etc.
- Season/Merchandise Planning/ Merchandise Management
- Define and ensure adherence to standard operating procedures
- Carry out manpower planning, work schedules, and employee supervision to ensure desired warehouse productivity
- Ensure compliance with all statutory norms regarding warehouse operation
- Supervise and coordinate the receiving, unloading and assembling of inbound stock
- Evaluate the condition of stock and ensure the quality check is undertaken
- Supervise stacking and storage of goods and maintain safety measures to preserve goods
- Maintain an orderly work area and ensure the security and safety of the warehouse
- Oversee loading, dispatching and delivery of stock from warehouse to the stores
- Ensure timely delivery of merchandise from the warehouse to the store
- Ensure Stock replenishment to the stores on time
- Ensure timely processing of insurance claims
- Maintain optimum inventory/stock levels at the warehouse
- Manage stock levels and triggers stock movement by generating replenishment orders/ distribution orders
- Identify the stocks that are in the warehouse for a long time and bring it to the attention of the concept manager and the Inventory controller
- Plan daily distribution and ensure the receipt of acknowledgment copies of the dispatch
- Ensure that daily transfers are updated and confirmed in MIS/IT system within the same day
- Maintain and report warehouse inbound and outbound documentation /MIS
- Assist inventory controller in stock audits to analyses current processes & systems
- Manage vehicle running and maintenance
- Closely work with the import department. For getting release status of under custody shipments, treatment information, inspection committees – re-export documents…. etc.
- Take up immediate necessary action in case of vehicle accident/ break down with goods
- Health & safety for warehouse operations
- Manage and support recruitment
- Monitor staff welfare and facilitate complaint resolution
- Set KRA's for direct reports and conduct performance appraisal
- Oversee staff deployment and drive motivation levels of the direct repartees
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Supply Chain or related will be preferred.
- Oracle professional user.
- 10-12 years of experience.
- 5 years in warehousing/ supply chain management role e-commerce background is preferable.
- Very good English is written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Independent, passionate, and reliable.
- Supply Chain Manager (Medical ...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Warehouse & Logistics ManagerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria8 days ago
- Supply Chain SupervisorOwainate Oasis for reclamation and agricultural lands - Abou Hammad, Sharqia7 days ago