Skills And Tools:
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing communications department.
- Select, negotiate with, and monitor external agencies when needed.
- Oversee the implementation of the marketing communications strategy.
- Manage and oversee a calendar of events such as offline events & diversified Marketing activities.
- Manage and measure marketing campaigns ROI versus business objectives.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
- Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing communications team.
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas.
- Work with Consumer Segments and Marketing Analytics to continually review changes to the market updates, consumer trends, and competitors activities, adjusting the marketing communication plan if necessary.
- Assist the customer segments function to Identify opportunities to reach new segments and expand market share through marketing communication initiatives/ideas.
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans.
- Hire, retain, and develop the best talents.
- Coordinate and align sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness.
- Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using predetermined KPIs.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or a relevant field.
- Minimum Experience: 12 to 15 years of experience in marketing and 5+ years in people management and leadership positions.
- Experience working with internet/tech businesses is a plus.
- Previous experience in Multinationals Marketing Communication teams is a plus.
- Previous experience as Marcom.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Being a great storyteller is a bonus.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals.
- Deep understanding of traditional and organized trade channels.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Ability to hire, retain, and develop amazing marketing talents.
- Previous Marketing agencies experience is a plus.
- Marketing Manager - New Cairo, Cairo26 days ago
- Sales/ Telesales Specialist - Giza, Egypt1 day ago
- Public Relations Manager - Zamalek, Cairo8 days ago
- Loyalty Management System Exec...Confidential Company - Giza, Giza26 days ago
- Marketing Specialist - Maadi, Cairo28 days ago
- Sales Supervisor - Constructio... - Giza, Egypt10 days ago
- Media Buyer - New Capital, Cairo7 days ago
- Marketing Administrator - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago
- Sales Representative - Export - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago
- Sales Manager (Sanitary Ware) - Giza, Egypt1 month ago
- Marketing & Communication Mana...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- International Marketing Manage...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia13 days ago