Legal Team Leader
-New Cairo, CairoPosted 1 month ago
207Applicants for1 open position
- 12In Consideration
- 15Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Drafting and reviewing various kinds of legal agreements in both Arabic and English
- Assisting with all aspects of mergers and acquisition corporate transactions (review term sheet, due-diligence reports, negotiating transaction document (share purchase agreement & shareholders agreement
- Provide legal advice on the subsidiaries structure (including incorporation, capital increase, etc.
- Ensuring corporate governance practices and regulatory compliances in all aspects of business and advice the subsidiaries on legal regulatory requirements.
- Draft and review board meetings and General Assembly meetings minutes.
- Responsible for all corporate work related to corporate including liquidation, shares transaction, BODs, OGM, EGM, employment and governmental issues.
- Provide advice on any Legal issues including contracts, obtain operational licenses and building permits.
- Ability to work independently but collaboratively withother attorneys and internal business partners..
- Applicants should have one to three years of relevant legal experience (PQE), whether in a law practice, as in-house counsel
- Excellent command of the English and Arabic language with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible in handling a wide variety of responsibilities and competing priorities with accuracy and attention to detail, with strong ability and initiative, self-drive and pro-activeness to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- 5 – 10 years of experience in a related position.
- Bachelor Degree in Law (English Section is highly preferable)
- Legal Affairs ManagerConfidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo13 days ago
- Senior LawyerConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo10 days ago