Skills And Tools:
- Receive sheet of the sites and processes that need to be assessed from the supervisor.
- Coordinate with related parties to complete the required assessment/ measurement / inspection process.
- Prepare checklists for operations that are assigned to control and review them with the supervisor.
- Measure operations and goals according to plan.
- Perform planned assessments / inspections.
- Prepare reports of non-conformity points or negatives for the operations evaluated and discusses them with the specialists.
- Agree on the necessary corrective and preventive measures with specialists.
- Specify the timeline with the related parties to finish processing the mismatch points.
- Record the points of non-conformity, negatives or observations in the audit report and monitors them with the specialists until they are completed
- Inform and discuss the direct supervisor for oversight / inspection results.
- Prepare periodic reports of business results and presents them to related parties
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Communication Skills
- Technical writing ability.
- Analytical Skills
- 2-4 years of experience
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Time Management.
- Problem Solving.
- ISO9001 is a must
- Auditing skills
- Females only
- Quality Assurance Specialist -...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Quality Assurance Specialist- ...E3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago