Skills And Tools:
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research.
- Brainstorming, mocking up design ideas.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos.
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- He/she will be responsible for all the designs for the Internal and External Communications along with branding emails, Social media posts (Facebook & Instagram), Careers website, events, flyers, newsletter, internal training program designs & Department’s presentation and other types of communications media.
- Works on designs to produce effective campaigns for the Internal Communications & People operations’ emails.
- Working experience as a Graphic Designer.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills.
- Motion graphics experience.
- Highly creative with exceptional artistic style and always involved in state-of-the-art trends of design.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creative Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago