Skills And Tools:
Technical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Engineering team during planning, design, development, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting processes.
- Analyzing existing systems and operations and developing preventative maintenance strategies.
- Identifying potential problems and notifying the relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Monitoring processes, workers, and methods, and developing plans for increased efficiency.
- Conducting required research and developing best practices.
- Coordinating with other Engineers and crew members to ensure quality products are completed on schedule.
- Performing quality control on all projects, writing reports and making recommendations for improvement.
- Ability to explore and search for new technology.
Technical Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant Engineering Telecommunications or electric
- 5 years minimum experience in media filed specially studios
- Expert in using cables and realize difference of signals & wiring
- Additional certification or license may be required.
- Experience working as part of a team.
- Perfect in it and build networks
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and collaborate with others.
- Excellent speaking and understanding English .
- IT Technical Support Specialis...Panda International for Retail Trading - Obour City, Cairo3 days ago
- IT Technical Support Specialis...Confidential Company - Victoria, Alexandria18 hours ago
- IT Network Admin & Security Of...Al Andalous Pharmaceutical Industries - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago