Skills And Tools:
- Receives newcomers and gives orientation about the company’s profile, Management Team, work regulations & ethics.
- Conducts soft skills training.
- Performs TNA to identify training needs.
- Assists in developing & updating training materials.
- Assists in setting the monthly training plan.
- Reports to the Training Manager with any faced issues or incidents.
- Issues department reports, send them by mail, and records them in a filing system.
- Evaluates the trainees at the end of the training and send the result to the Training Manager.
- Performs other job-related duties as necessary or assigned
- Bachelor degree's in a relevant field.
- 2 to 5 years experience in Soft skills Training.
- Presentation Skills
- Teamwork Skills
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Report Writing Skills
- MS Office
- Well organized
- English (written and spoken)
- Facility Management, Medical or Hospitality background/knowledge.
- Flexible and able to travel on business missions.
- Training Specialist RetailConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza10 days ago