Skills And Tools:
As an Account Manager, you will manage a portfolio of high value accounts, meeting decision makers for regular account reviews, training, offering digital marketing solutions in order to increase ROI from their subscription. You will also deal with financial issues and B2B events. You are expected to establish and grow strong relationships with professional real estate companies and grow the business across Egypt.
In this role, there is a great deal of autonomy and this position is only suitable for sales candidates who possess excellent communication, presentation and time management skills.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Achieve online sales revenue targets (Retention number, Retention value and up-sells)
- Manage a portfolio of existing key accounts
- Provide client training to ensure efficient use of the service to achieve good ROI - Providing regular performance reviews and performance reports to ensure maximum client retention
- Collect payment and manage any financial issues for your accounts
- Have a minimum of 2 years of professional sales experience, preferably in online media or property with a proven track record of achieving sales target - Proven track record displaying consistent sales results
- Manages their workload effectively through Sales Force
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great time management skills are essential
- Be exceptionally well presented
- Customer Service Account Manag...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo7 days ago