Skills And Tools:
- To ensure implementing the fraud strategies to manage fraud monitoring in the Issuing and acquiring businesses. Making sure that the fraud losses are kept at the levels defined by the business and card Schemes.
- Responsible to detect, prevent, investigate and recover fraud losses. Ensure following the approved operating fraud policy and procedures for the Unit. The fraud manager is responsible to manage the operations of the fraud monitoring, define standards and practices for fraud control and management to minimize exposure to fraud losses, ensuring that the BAU task is performed accurately. The manager is responsible for developing, implementing and modifying coaching programs to ensure the effectiveness of programs delivered to team members while ensuring organization policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensuring that the fraud issuing monitoring is performed 24/7 and according to the required process and procedures.
- Perform periodic evaluation of existing fraud monitoring analyst's performance and take up the corrective action once required.
- Timely monitoring of the fraud key performance indicators to ensure detection and prevention efficiencies.
- Support in providing the recommendation for fraud issuing rules optimization and fine-tuning in response to fraud trend with aim to maintain the False Positive and point of fraud detection up to the market standards.
- Provide the required support for all existing/new unit related Issuing, POS Acquiring and Ecommerce projects and innovations, ensuring successful results with no discrepancies, and support the assessment of fraud risk in material projects and initiatives; assure adequate mitigation and control are in place.
- Collaborate closely with business team to continue building a strong collegial working relationship that creates opportunities for knowledge sharing so that the business unit continues to provide valuable services to its Issuing, POS Acquiring and Ecom Acquiring clients.
- Providing the required fraud monitoring system training to Issuing client’s onsite and remotely.
- Develop and roll out a fraud awareness and knowledge sharing with the internal fraud team in order to support the BAU task and raise up the bar for overall fraud experience.
- Ensure that the fraud policy is conducted while running the BAU task and support the fraud head identifying key areas of improvement, realize fraudulent occurrence in the business, and Shape strong internal control.
- Provide the Head of Department with the daily fraud monitoring performance status and the insights they entail, if necessary, recommendations for enhancing the ongoing performances.
- Ensure that the schemes related fraud alerts are timely actioned and reported to the concerned client bank.
- Ensure that the SLAs (Service Level Agreement) of NI managed Issuing clients have been maintained.
- Identification and Investigation of common point of purchase (CPP), and action is taken on the Account Data compromised cases and necessary CPP reporting is performed to scheme.
- Working with the Project Management teams to validate the fraud questionnaires for the newly defined banks at NI platform and providing them with the necessary support.
- Support on creating winning fraud detection team with high productivity and performance meeting SLAs. In addition, maintaining the SOP components to cater the required standards in the fraud performance quality.
- Handling banks inquiries concerning issuer fraud related cases after investigating case details through either emails or Jira issues and conferences.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders, fetching information from different data sources to develop and maintain necessary MIS.
- Manage data compilation, retention, summarization and publication for Issuing and Acquiring.
- Prepare and deliver the daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly MIS to provide insights for internal and external stakeholders on a timely manner.
- Maintain dashboards for Issuing and acquiring for internal stakeholders.
- Automate MIS tasks in excel and data extraction from databases.
- Deliver all the required support/task assigned on ADHOC requirement from the management. Provide the reporting that is required and case closure within the agreed time. This is in line with the unit goal to form a successful backup program with multi skills players
- Bachelor’s degree and Post Graduate Studies is preferable
Minimum Required Experience
- 6-9 years of experience in a similar field (Payment Systems and Banking,), preferably
- Hands-on experience with and fraud monitoring analytics
- Hands-on experience of public speaking
- Excellent spoken and written French language skills and English language skills.
- Fluent in the English language (Speaking, reading, and writing).
- Suitable Level of English language [min intermediate level- British council].
- Advance level/skills in handling Microsoft windows excel, word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good level of Time management, Customer service, and communication skills.
Key performance indicator
- Accepting change and adaptation to culture and work environment.
- Adapt and maintain the highest Standards of Business and professional ethics.
- Continuous process improvement.
- Monitors own progress against objectives and take any corrective necessary actions.
- Sees tasks through to completion.
- Works collaboratively with team members to achieve results.
- Builds and maintains mutually beneficial work relationships and alliances inside and outside the organization
- Cash & Treasury Operation Mana...Confidential Company - Ameria, Alexandria2 days ago