Skills And Tools:
To work at Sehha Labs
- Collects the appropriate specimens from patients.
- Performs testing of the controls on the instruments to check their proper calibration and performs calibration tests if their results are out of range.
- Records patients' data in documents.
- Detects any disorder in equipment and reports to the Lab. doctor. Follows up the equipment functioning after repair.
- Ensures proper labeling of the samples.
- Checks inventory for their expiry dates and any shortages.
- Prepares different stains as well as culture media.
- Stains blood films and stains specimens to aid in microbiological diagnosis.
- Performs laboratory tests for the biochemical parameters, hormones, viruses' detection and serology.
- Performs urine and stool analysis.
- Performs culture for bacterial isolation and identification as well as antibiotic sensitivity testing.
- Analyzes and interprets test data.
- Prepares reports of findings.
- Responsible for controlling biohazard accidents as blood and chemical spills; through immediate removal according to infection control guidelines.
- Responsible for waste segregation and coding according to hazardous or not.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or an equivalent
- 1 year of experience
- Male is preferred
- Hand dexterity
- Communication skills.
- Attention to details
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- Must Have a license